The SA 8000 is “Social Accountability“ and was developed to encourage socially accountable business in all sectors around the globe. SA 8000 sets out standards concerning forced labor, freedom of association, health and safety, child labor, disciplinary practices, discrimination, working hours, and compensation together with the management systems to deliver them. It also covers all the chief labor rights issues enclosed in the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. We offer expert help for procuring SA 8000 certification for your organization.
It is Recognized By :
- Trade unions.
- Government agencies.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- Enhancing brand image and reputation
- Differentiating from competition
- Attracting new customers
- Improving worker morale and effectiveness
- Opening up new markets
- Attracting ethical investment
- Demonstrating transparency to stakeholders