Energy Management Systems
The specifies requirements for an Energy Management System to enable organizations to develop and implement a policy, controls for identified significant areas of energy consumption, and energy reductions. It resets the best practices in energy management in compliance with existing national & International standards and initiatives.
It is applicable to different organizations irrespective of size, nature, or geography. All hospitals, Health Care, Construction and Buildings, Shopping Malls, Commercial Building, Manufacturing and Service Companies.
- Reduced greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint. Compliance with this standard will allow you to meet current or future voluntary and/or mandatory energy efficiency targets or GHG emission reduction legislation.
- Increase energy cost savings for the organization by reducing energy costs via a structured approach to managing your energy consumption.
- Increased knowledge of equipment efficiencies. By integrating your existing management systems you can align your Energy Management System (EnMS) with existing
- management systems for additional organizational benefits.
- Informed decision-making processes from system design through to operation
- Increased energy awareness among staff members at all levels.
- A structured approach to the Right First Time methodologies
- Improved corporate image and credibility with all stakeholders and customer
- Enhanced security of energy supply as you will have identified your energy risk exposure in areas within the organization and commenced processes to reduce them
- Improved operational efficiencies and maintenance practices